If you are NOT the person attending be sure the person attending has this info!
For Each Person Attending:
- A name badge in a name badge holder or small ziplock back with safety pin
- A health history form, held by the leader
- A pair of small scissors on a string (no scissors = no work)
- A folding camp chair (mandatory for dry decorating)
- Money for nearby fastfood restaurants or a sack lunch - all Dry Decorators should bring a sack lunch!
- A waterbottle
- Anyone with hay fever or allergies should bring necessary medications
- A small First Aid kit
AFTER DECEMBER 25 ADD:
- 2 inch wide tan masking tape with first name printed with a black sharpie (NO YEARS PLEASE)
- Broad tip marker
- Money for the Catering company (See Menu) or nearby fastfood restaurants OR bring sack lunches & dinners
- Automotive hand cleaner (handy for getting glue off hands)
- A folding/camp chair (for Floral Decorating Days, bring chairs but leave in vehicles)
- Umbrella, if raining
We suggest you do not bring anything valuable, and leave all your purses locked in the trunk of
your car or leave them at home and carry a thin wallet or hip pack.
Neither Fiesta, nor the Girl Scouts will be responsible for any losses or damage.
REMEMBER TO LABEL ALL PERSONAL/TROOP ITEMS