Go over these with everyone in your group!
- Don’t play on the scaffolding, its dangerous!
- Don’t shake the scaffolding, that’s even worse!
- Don’t use the scaffolding unless you are instructed to do so.
- Don’t use the lower areas as storage space.
- Don’t overload the scaffolding, only two people should be on one scaffold.
- Don’t use cell phones or iPod/cd/mp3 players while on the scaffolding or float.
- Remove all decorating material when you leave and no one is replacing you.
- Be careful not to drop anything from the scaffolding onto the float surface, or people below.
- Be aware and considerate of people decorating below you; watch your feet and dropping stuff.
- If you will not be using your scissors, DO NOT take them with you on the scaffolding.
- If you will be using your scissors, they must be in your hand or around your neck AT ALL TIMES NEVER set them on the scaffolding.
- When climbing with scissors, wear them inside your shirt