If you are NOT the person attending be sure the person attending has this info!
For Each Person Attending:
- A health history form, held by the leader
- A pair of small scissors on a string (no scissors = no work)
- A folding camp chair (for dry decorating only)
- A sack lunch (for dry decorating only)
- A waterbottle with a lid
- Anyone with allergies should bring necessary medications
AFTER DECEMBER 25 ADD:
- Money for El Matador (See Menu under documents) OR bring sack lunches & dinners (leave meals in car - no place to store)
- Automotive hand cleaner (handy for getting glue off hands)
- Small First Aid Kit or see Kathleen for supplies
We suggest you do not bring anything valuable, and leave all your purses locked in the trunk of
your car or leave them at home and carry a thin wallet or hip pack.
Neither Fiesta, nor the Girl Scouts will be responsible for any loss or damage.
REMEMBER TO LABEL ALL PERSONAL/TROOP ITEMS