Go over these with everyone in your group!
- Ask questions, better to ask and do it right than to have to do it over again later.
- Wear grubby clothes, some glue will not come out of clothing, hair, etc.
- The work asked of you.
- Keep the area around the float as clean as possible, sweep and pick-up often.
- Keep track of scissors and marking pens if you are using them.
- Watch where you are going, people decorate everywhere.
- Use the right glue!
- Wear your badge at all times.
- When you are done with a job, take all glue & brushes to the glue tent...
- You are not done until your area is clean!
- Have fun!
- Refuse to do any job, EVERY duty is important, from cleaning up to putting on the flowers (besides, you might not get another job)!
- Fool around, having fun is fine, but don’t be disruptive.
- Wear nice clothes, if you do you’ll be sorry.
- Waste flowers or glue, we may not have enough.
- Set glue pots on the ground or float. If you can’t hold it have someone help you.
- Climb or step on any of the float surfaces unless instructed to do so.
- Bring friends or relative who just want to look around.
- Smoke near the float or decoration materials.
- Touch the spandex area on or around moving joints.
- Change jobs unless instructed to do so by a Fiesta Supervisor (or Girl Scout Supervisor).
- Leave a job to ask/beg to be moved to another one, we’ll move you as we are able.